Data is a powerful tool. At LiveRamp, we believe a culture of accountability is essential to success in a data-driven world.
Read our Privacy Notices
Where required, we maintain privacy notices for various business purposes and multiple regions or regulatory jurisdictions of the world. The choices available to an individual may vary within these areas based on local laws and customs. Our full list of privacy notices is available on this page. Please select a privacy notice below to understand what information we collect, how the information is used and what choices you have to protect your information.
General Privacy Notices
- Product and Service Privacy Notice (How we handle data within our databases when we are the business or controller.)
- Web and Business Representative Privacy Notice (How we handle data on this website and collected from corporate activities and events.)
Specific Country or U.S. State Privacy Notices
- California Privacy Notice (How we handle personal data for California residents.)
- Mexico Privacy Notice (How we handle personal data for Mexico residents.)
European Union and United Kingdom
International Data Transfer
- Privacy Shield (Transfer of data from the EEA to the USA)
In addition to our privacy notices, we maintain strict security policies and procedures. See our Data Security Knowledge Base page for details.
Your Privacy Choices
You may have certain legal rights with respect to data. These rights may include the right of access, deletion, limiting the use of or correction of personal data. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, if they would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights) or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. We will inform you of any relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.
Select the appropriate link below to exercise your rights:
- Universal LiveRamp Opt Out Tools
- United States My Privacy Choices portal (for regulated states, such as California, Nevada, and Virginia)
- Asia Pacific Countries (except Australia), email [email protected]
- Australia Your Rights portal
- Canada Your Rights portal
- EEA Countries (except France) UK Your Rights portal
- French residents, email [email protected]
- Mexico Your Rights portal