What to Expect When You’re Interviewing With LiveRamp
We’re happy you’re interested in working at LiveRamp. Here’s what to expect when interviewing.
What to Expect
- LiveRamp recruiters and hiring managers will always reach out to you with a LiveRamp email address (“@liveramp.com” email domain).
- Virtual interviews will be conducted via telephone or web conferencing — never a chat messaging platform.
- You will not be spending any money during any stage of the interview process.
- LiveRamp will never ask you to pay for your own work-related tools.
- Candidates should not share any confidential personal information directly with a recruiter or hiring manager. Any necessary paperwork will be completed through a confidential portal.