To make an Access or a Deletion Request as an individual, you will need to provide the following:
- Verifiable proof of your identity (such as a driver’s license)
- Verifiable proof of California residency
- Note: If you’re unable to provide a California government-issued photo ID, you can prove your California residency by emailing one (1) of the following documents to us at email@example.com.
- A current, dated (not older than three months) utility bill;
- A dated tenant agreement/house purchase deed;
- Employers certificate for proof-of-residence;
- ID card issued by an educational institution that lists the address; OR
- Voter registration card
- A mobile phone to a upload a selfie and a copy of the ID card
- An active email address
If you do not have one of the above requirements, you may also exercise your Access, Deletion or Do Not Sell My Personal Information rights by calling our toll-free number.
Process for submitting an Access, Deletion, or Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request via phone:
Step 1: Call (844) 678-0045
Step 2: Enter the applicable service code:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request: 1
Access Request: 2
Category Request: 3
Deletion Request: 4
Step 3: You will need to provide the following information:
- First Name, Last Name
- Phone Number
- Home Address
Once you have completed the steps above, a LiveRamp consumer care representative will contact you to complete your request.