LiveRamp Engineering has the best and brightest technologists on the planet. Carving out time for freelance innovation by hosting hackathons is something we value highly, as it gives our engineers time, space, and encouragement to solve difficult problems that help our employees and customers.
Hackathon 2022 wrapped up on April 28, and was a huge success.
This year’s event was bigger and better than ever before as it expanded from separate regional events to an all-inclusive, global innovation celebration across teams and internal organizations, including product, security, business intelligence, and people and culture.
LiveRamp engineering’s global hackathon by the numbers:
- 6 virtual brainstorming sessions with 315 attendees
- 39 teams formed with unique and challenging ideas made up of 145 total members
- 3 preliminary presentations with 375 attendees
- 10 finalist teams made up of 54 engineers and data scientists
- 3 judges evaluated finalists’ presentations with 190 attendees
- 3 winning teams, including Top Excellence Award, Excellence, and Popular; all winners earned trophies and cash prizes
- 8 projects are being evaluated for potential patents
Congratulations to our winners!
LiveRamp is all about people and making connections. This hackathon is no different, as we are energized and more enthusiastic than ever! Our engineers are constantly improving our processes and finding new ways of using technology to best serve our customers.