LiveRamp today announced it is integrating with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Active Audiences platform, enabling journey-based advertising at scale and empowering Salesforce clients to align advertising, sales, service and marketing in a whole new way.
With Active Audiences and LiveRamp, marketers can orchestrate advertising campaigns throughout the customer journey. LiveRamp extends the reach of Active Audiences by providing integrations with leading marketing applications and media providers.
Active Audiences from the Salesforce Marketing Cloud enables journey-based advertising by allowing marketers to act on Salesforce’s single view of the customer to run ads across web, social, mobile, apps, and video. Marketers can create highly relevant customer journeys at scale, using advertising orchestrated alongside the rest of their marketing. The platform integrates with Facebook, Twitter and other leading digital media technology partners to enable marketers to shape their digital advertising based on a customer’s entire experience with their brand.
LiveRamp’s Data Onboarding service provides Active Audience users with the ability to send an audience segment to multiple DSPs and publishers through an automated process. This allows marketers to safely and confidently orchestrate campaigns that span multiple marketing channels and consumer devices.
Comments on the News
- “LiveRamp provides the connectivity that marketers need to reach CRM audience segments with highly relevant messages online,” said Anneka Gupta, vice president of product for LiveRamp. “We are excited to work with Salesforce to connect highly valuable first party CRM data and digital marketing platforms.”
- “By integrating with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Active Audiences, LiveRamp is helping to deliver true CRM, connecting every customer touchpoint, now including advertising,” said Liam Doyle, vice president of advertising, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Learn more about the Salesforce Marketing Cloud: https://www.salesforce.com/marketing-cloud/overview/
- Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce, @marketingcloud and #CNX15 on Twitter
Note: Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Active Audiences and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.