In this challenging year, what keeps us going is the pleasure of working with smart, innovative customers. At RampUp: Worldwide Virtual Summit, we honored some of the customers nominated by LiveRampers with a RampChamp award. Recipients of this award are leaders who see the incredible value they can create when data is connected with purpose, and who will reimagine customer experience, health care, education, and government for generations to come. They are the ones who are looking ahead and knowing that it’s not about fixing what’s broken, but being proactive with data and technology to design a tomorrow that is better connected and delivers better experiences than today.
RampChamps demonstrate strong, empathic leadership skills, innovative thinking, and excellence in their fields:
- Exceptional Customer Experience – someone who creates new ways for customers to engage with them and foster greater loyalty.
- Excellence in Identity Innovation – someone who innovates on identity and builds a product on top of LiveRamp’s identity infrastructure.
- Excellence in Data Strategy – someone excelling in building a full view of their audience through internal and external data collaboration.
- Master of Agility – someone who was nimble and fast during the lockdown.
- Champion of Change – someone who champions our technology and actively works with us to think of new ways to use LiveRamp.
- Visionary – someone we admire who makes hard decisions now, knowing that the payoff isn’t immediate.
- Data for Good – someone or an entire team who makes data available for a good cause and has seen positive results of this application.
We are pleased to share our inaugural RampChamp winners:
Exceptional Customer Experience:
- Bill Reinstein, President/CEO and Co-founder, MedData Group
- Josh Peters, Director, Global Audience Data Strategy, Data Partnerships, & MMM, BuzzFeed
Excellence in Identity Innovation
- Chris Drago, Head of Global Media & Digital Marketing, HPE
- Manuel Cimarosti, Director of Media: Data Strategy & Measurement Analytics, Danone
- Matt Clark, VP Partnerships, Beeswax
Master of Agility
- Cindy Gao, AdX Global Business Development Lead, Google
- Cameron Alverson, Director, Media & Analytics, Living Spaces Furniture
Champion of Change
- Alice Martinier, Director Trading Operations, Social and Programmatic, Havas Media Group
- Eric Shaffer, Founder, 180byTwo
- Jennifer T. Lau, Senior Business Analysis Manager, Media Analytics & Steering, T-Mobile
- Mike Brickl, Technical Specialist, Google
- Praveen Balla, Vice President, True Influence
- Alison Gensheimer, Head of Media Platforms and Innovation, Wells Fargo
- Ranjeet Bhosale, Senior Director, Strategic Marketing, Home Depot
Congratulations to all of our winners! In the months to come, we’ll share more about their leadership journeys and current areas of focus on this blog, so be sure to subscribe.