In March 2020, we introduced RampUp for Developers at our annual RampUp conference, giving developers, engineers, and product managers a chance to get an in-depth understanding of how to use LiveRamp technology for their businesses. Now, we’re pleased to take those sessions a step further with LiveRamp for Developers.
LiveRamp for Developers is a six-week webinar series that will dive into the inner workings of LiveRamp’s technology and our APIs. As part of this series, we’ll also be introducing our new, soon-to-be launched Developer Portal, a central location for technical resources and tools. The applications, APIs, and corresponding documentation within the portal will programmatically guide customers and partners through various parts of the LiveRamp platform.
Check out a preview below and register for the sessions that interest you.
- Tuesday, July 13, at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET: Developer Portal & API Introductions. Get an overview on LiveRamp’s Developer Portal and the APIs now available with LiveRamp’s Senior Technology Marketing Manager, Randall Grilli. Learn more on upcoming API releases.
- Wednesday, July 14, at 1:30 pm PT | 4:30 pm ET: Building Effective Data Collaborations. Join LiveRamp’s David Gilmore, Head of Privacy Tech Solutions, and Nick Elledge, Head of Operations for Privacy Technology, as they give an overview of LiveRamp’s integrated road map to providing flexible options for privacy and distributed data collaboration.
Interactive API-focused sessions:
Learn how to get started with our APIs, hear common use cases, and get your questions answered.
- Tuesday, July 20, at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET: AbiliTec API. Join Kevin Wei, LiveRamp’s Identity Product Manager, and Adam Isom, Engineering Manager for Identity Resolution Services, as they discuss how you can use LiveRamp’s secure REST AbiliTec API to connect and update customer offline data by resolving PII data across enterprise databases.
- Tuesday, July 27, at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET: Retrieval API. LiveRamp’s Kevin Wei, Identity Product Manager, and Adam Isom, Engineering Manager for Identity Resolution Services, discuss how you can use our secure REST API to translate resolved data between different ID spaces while maintaining privacy and permissioning standards.
- Tuesday, August 3, at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET: Activation API. Learn from Mihir Parikh, LiveRamp’s Senior Product Manager of Activation, and Mike Gillett, Tech Lead for B2C Activations, on how to programmatically access LiveRamp’s onboarding solutions.
- Tuesday, August 10, at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET: Data Marketplace – Buyer API. Peter Dang, LiveRamp’s Director of Business Development for Data Marketplace; Jenny Golden, Technical Program Manager for Data Networks; and Lake Mossman, Software Engineer for Data Networks, discuss how you can host LiveRamp’s Data Marketplace, along with other third-party segments, seamlessly in your own platform.
- Tuesday, August 17, at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET: Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS) API. Hear from Ian Meyers, LiveRamp’s Head of Addressability Product, on how you can safely transform sensitive PII touch points into encrypted, pseudonymous identity Envelopes for monetization.
For more details on these sessions, check out our Engineering Blog, and register now.